RADIO.COM is now supported on the following devices:
• Roku Ultra
• Roku Premiere and Premiere+
• Roku Express and Express+
• Roku 2, 3 and 4 (model 3000 or later)
• Roku Streaming Stick (model 3400 or later)
• Roku TV
Radio.com may not be available for your device if your model was manufactured before May 2011. In 2015, Roku announced the company would no longer update the operating system software or provide any support for Roku models manufactured before May, 2011.
If you’re unsure of which model number you have, go to the Roku Settings menu and then select System > About. Model numbers 3000 and above will be able to access the RADIO.COM experience.
RADIO.COM for Roku supports the following features:
• Streaming more than 300 stations
• Streaming over 1000 podcasts
• Searching for stations by keyword, genre, or by city
• Searching for podcasts by keyword