1. Open the RADIO.COM app and locate a Rewind-enabled station.
2. Use the progress bar to scroll to any moment within the current show or tap
the “Rewind” button to jump to an earlier show.
3. Pause the player on the moment you want to share, and tap the “Share” icon
at the top-right corner of the screen.
NOTE: The 'share' symbol may look different on iOS vs. Android
4. Choose from the following options:
- Share from Current Time: The link you share will begin playback at the exact
moment you’ve paused the stream.
- Share from Beginning of Show: The link you share will begin playback at the
beginning of the show you’re currently streaming.
5. Choose how you want to share the Rewind moment.
You can copy the link and paste it wherever you like, or
Share the moment directly to your apps and contacts.
NOTE: Rewind links are valid for 24 hours after the moment airs. Once 24 hours have been exceeded from the moment, the shared link will default to the station’s live stream.